Wednesday, June 11, 2008
In Dubai...
Good to hear that John is helping out the economy in Addis...we have meanwhile made it to Dubai. The 12 hour flight was not too bad, and we did find a nice hotel 2 minutes from the airport to rest until our flight to Addis tomorrow. I can't wait.
Since our layover was over 24 hours, we had to claim our bags and will have to recheck in again tomorrow morning. Lucky for us we've had plenty of practice! None of the bags have been lost, we've been treated with incredible hospitality, and I've caught on watching more movies in the last day than I have seen in the last 6 months.
The final leg of our journey is only 4 hours, and then we will have arrived!
Signing off for now...
nn and rm
Since our layover was over 24 hours, we had to claim our bags and will have to recheck in again tomorrow morning. Lucky for us we've had plenty of practice! None of the bags have been lost, we've been treated with incredible hospitality, and I've caught on watching more movies in the last day than I have seen in the last 6 months.
The final leg of our journey is only 4 hours, and then we will have arrived!
Signing off for now...
nn and rm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment